Practices and hospital administrators sometimes need another perspective on how a practice is operating or how effectively the perioperative environment is functioning between the various disciplines. PMG provides that “extra set of eyes.”
PMG will provide on-site analysis of your current practice and provide you with detailed reporting and recommendations on areas for improved efficiency. All functional areas of your practice can be analyzed including billing and collections, financial reporting and bench marking, employee benefits programs, compliance, operating room staffing and call scheduling, compensation analysis and information systems.
The process includes:
- Interviewing hospital management and physician leadership
- On-site observation of workflow both in the clinical and administrative environments.
- Review of all hospital and payer contracts and terms.
- Collection and analysis of all relevant claims data including encounter forms, coding documentation, accounts receivable detail.
- Running duplicate billing cycles for revenue comparison.
- Summary meetings with key decision makers.
- Report of findings with strategic operating plan.
- Management of implementation plan.